Register to the Real Estate Valuation webinar now!
As real estate, like all asset classes, faces continued uncertainty in an unpredictable macro-economic environment. Understanding the trends and factors influencing the valuation of real estate in Canada has never been more critical for institutional investors.
Ken MacIntyre from Altus Group, along with Aline Santos, and Michael Le Coche, Greg Martin, will be participating as panellists in the webinar hosted by Benefits & Pensions Monitor. During the session, these esteemed panellists will be invited to share their extensive expertise and profound insights into addressing the most debated and trending topics in real estate valuation, including:
- perspective on recent valuation pressures in a historical context
- the most critical drivers of current real estate valuation pressures
- the challenges facing appraisers in today’s low volume transactional environment
- how Canadian real estate compares with other investible property markets, and
- how and why public and private real estate valuations have differed.
Join us on Tuesday October 24th at 12pm EDT! Click here to register.