Fiera Real Estate Financing Fund
The Fiera FP Real Estate Financing Fund, L.P. was established as a limited partnership in 2006 and its purpose is to offer financing to real estate developers or property owners for their construction projects or for the redevelopment of their real estate assets. The partnership is a private lender that offers short-term interim and real estate redevelopment financing. Its primary objective is to preserve shareholder assets and to generate a superior return on a short-term investment, while providing its limited partners with liquidity and a steady flow of distributions from these investments.
- Monthly income distribution
- Low return volatility and average loan duration of 12 to 18 months
- Strategically diversified portfolio composed of quality real estate development projects in urban centres across Canada
- Regional and product diversification mitigates risk and maximizes investor returns
- First and second ranking financing between $5 million and $50 million
- Terms of up to 24 months (renewable)
- Flexible loan-to-value ratio and/or loan-to-cost ratio
- Variable pre-sale level
Land and infrastructure financing
Loans for land purchase or development as well as for underground and road services for residential and commercial development projects.
Construction project financing
Loans for the construction of condominiums and multi-residential, commercial and industrial buildings.
Loans for the financing of completed but unsold residential and commercial units.
Temporary financing for project redevelopment
Loans for the purchase of real estate assets for conversion and/or renovation.
Loans for income properties, including multi-dwelling residential buildings, commercial and industrial buildings.